SCORE Project staff at Speke Resort Munyonyo during the SCORE Graduation and Resilience event on 15th March, 2017.
SCORE Project supports Junior Farmer Field School Methodology.
Participants view exhibition materials made by DREAMS Girls at the SCORE Graduation and Resilience event at Speke Resort Munyonyo
Empowering adolescents to enable them explore possibilities and fulfill their potential.
And Legal Services
Child protection interventions aim at strengthening social safety nets protecting VC from abuse and exploitation and will increase access to legal support and civil restitution for VC and their households.
SCORE Technical Advisor Family Strengthening (Alfred.B.Agaba) handing over a parenting skills certificate of attendance to one the participants in Kareruka Sub- county Budaka district.
Early Child Development
Setting a foundation for their entire life course
SOCIO ECONOMIC STRENGTHENING
By working with local CBOs, the SCORE Team will provide VC households with locally relevant and accessible support. SCORE also builds the capacity of these front-line service providers to best respond to local needs over the long-term.
SCORE is a seven-year, USAID-funded project formerly implemented by a consortium of agencies: AVSI (lead agency), CARE, TPO and FHI360 for a period of 5 years but now under AVSI Foundation.
The project was formerly implemented in 35 districts in 5 regions (North, Central, East, East-Central and South-West) .Currently the project is implemented in 23 districts with the aim of reducing the vulnerability of households.
- To improve the socio-economic status of VC households.
- To improve the food security and nutrition status of VC and their household members.
- To increase availability of Protection and Legal Services for VC and their household members.
- To increase capacity of vulnerable women and children and their households to access, acquire or provide critical services.
- To reduce the incidence of HIV among adolescent girls and young women between the ages of 10-24.
- To provide Early Childhood Development services to children 0-5years.
LATEST REPORT: ECD Baseline Evaluation FINAL Report - Download
LATEST NEWS: SCORE Project helping Vulnerable Children to thrive